The FIT-4-NMP project team kindly invites you to participate in a FIT-4-NMP online training dedicated to preparing a successful proposal for the EIC Accelerator.
The EIC Accelerator supports individual Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), in particular Startups and spinout companies to develop and scaleup game-changing innovations. In some cases small mid-caps (up to 500 employees) are supported.
The EIC Accelerator provides substantial financial support with:
- Grant funding (non-dilutive) of up to €2.5 million for innovation development costs,
- Investments (direct equity investments) of up to €15 million managed by the EIC Fund for scale up and other relevant costs. Companies working on technologies of strategic European interest can apply for EIC investments of more than €15 million.
The FIT-4-NMP’s EIC Accelerator training will take place on Tuesday 5th April 2022 (14:00-15:30, Brussels time).
- Introduction & General EIC Accelerator Features
- EIC Accelerator application training: process & tips
Stephan Segler PhD, Founder & CEO, Segler Consulting
- The evaluator’s perspective: highlighting key aspects
Anna Nikodym-Bilska, Business Development Manager, Technology Partners
- The winner’s take: the Ligence case
Dovydas Matuliauskas, CFO, Ligence
The EIC Accelerator training is free of charge, but only registered participants will receive the access link and be able to participate. Please register at https://app.livestorm.co/luxinnovation/eic-accelerator-training-a-fit-4-nmp-workshop
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the FIT-4-NMP website