Please be informed that from May 25, 2018, TP uses the following rules for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR):
- In any case regarding the processing of your personal data by TP, you can contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by mail to the abovementioned address of TP’s registered office.
- Personal data may be collected by TP directly from individuals or indirectly from institutions employing or associating these persons or from public sources in order to implement statutory tasks, such as:
- maintaining databases on international research programs and participation of the Polish science and technology sector;
- preparation of applications, management and implementation of research projects in Poland and abroad, including in the framework of international research programs;
- organization of domestic and international scientific conferences, exhibitions etc. of events dedicated to the presentation of scientific, research and technological achievements;
- conducting activities to improve the qualifications of the personnel of the Polish science and technology sector.
- Your personal data will be processed to the extent and for the purpose of:
- performance of a contract with TP for a job or work or provision of services – based on the labor code and such contract;
- verification of applications for registration of participation in events/training organized by TP or with the participation of TP – based on the regulations of these events/training and your consent;
- preparation and submission of applications, management and implementation of research projects – based on the rules of the call for proposals, your consent or contract with TP for the implementation of projects;
- fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on TP – based on generally applicable legal regulations, including tax and accounting regulations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of GDPR);
- sending marketing content to you by TP – pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter F) of GDPR, by post, telephone and e-mail (e-mail, SMS, MMS) on the basis of your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of GDPR);
- sending substantive content to you by TP – pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter F) of GDPR, by post or e-mail (www, e-mail, text message, MMS) on the basis of your consent pursuant to Article 6 par.1 letter a) of GDPR or a contract of employment or work or provision of services, referred to in Sec. 4 paragraph a) above;
- fulfillment of the legitimate interest of TP consisting in the possible determination or pursuing of claims or defense against claims – pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 let. f of GDPR;
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but required by TP to conclude and perform a contract of employment or mandate, with the exception of personal data that were marked during the acquisition as optional. The consequence of not providing personal data required by TP is the inability to implement the abovementioned agreements.
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
- Please be advised that access to our office is subject to video surveillance of the property owner.
- TP Cookies Policy is a separate document.
- Your personal data may be transferred to:
- entities providing to TP services necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or execute your order, such as training, consulting, analytical, accounting, legal, marketing services, quality checks or surveys, claims processing – based on contracts with a clause entrusting the processing of personal data;
- postal operators, couriers to provide correspondence – based on the postal law;
- providers of IT systems and IT services (HW&SW delivery, ISP, website, e-mail hosting, system and application administration) to TP – under the agreement with TP, the entrusting of the processing of personal data;
- banks in the scope of payments – based on the provisions of banking law;
- authorities entitled to receive your data on the basis of legal provisions;
- other participants of events, trainings, projects – on the basis of the consent granted by you.
- Your personal data may be transferred to international organizations of which TP is a member or with which it cooperates in order to perform statutory tasks referred to in point 3 above – on the basis of your consent.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract or order execution, and in the case of optional data – until the consent is withdrawn, but not longer than for the duration of the contract or order execution, with the following reservations:
- The deadline for completing the processing of data collected for the preparation and submission of applications, management and implementation of research projects will be specified in the project documentation and will cover the period of the durability of operations or until TP recognizes that these data will not be used;
- The deadline for processing claims can be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, if it is necessary in accordance with the conditions set out in Sec. 4 point g);
- After this date, the data will be processed to the extent and under the terms of law, including the accounting regulations;
- Archiving deadline – in accordance with the applicable provisions of generally applicable law (including tax law, accounting regulations as well as labor code) and internal legislation, except that in the case of transfer of copyright to the purchased work, your data will be stored until recognition that the right to it will not be used.
- Your personal data, in the scope specified in the consent given, will be processed until your consent is withdrawn or you object to such processing.
- You have the right to access the data, demand their rectification, limit processing, transfer data and object to their processing.
- Any consent expressed by you may be withdrawn at any time. TP asks you to withdraw your consents and report the will to access or requests listed in Section 13 in written or electronic form for evidentiary purposes. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing your data before the deadline for submitting this request.
- In addition, you have the right to file a complaint to:
The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw,
tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01,
if you believe that the processing of your personal data by TP violates the provisions of GDPR.
TP Cookies Policy
- The TP website does not automatically collect any information about the users of the www.technologypartners.pl websites (hereinafter referred to as Website Users), with the exception of information contained in cookie files.
- Pursuant to art. 173 par. 1 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 171, item 1800), we inform that the entity placing cookies on the terminal device of the Website User is TP based in Warsaw, ul. Adolfa Pawińskiego 5A, 02-106 Warsaw
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for handling the use of TP websites, i.e.:
- adapting the content of the Website pages to the settings of the User’s end device and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, adapted to his individual needs;
- creating statistics on the ways Users use the Website from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- TP uses cookie files only to collect information related to the use of TP’s website by its users. This activity does not serve to process other personal data of Website Users.
- The TP Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “permanent”.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Website User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- “Permanent cookies” are stored in the User’s terminal device for a definite period of time in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Most browsers used accept cookies by default. TP informs that many cookies help in the convenient use of the website, and disabling them may affect the way TP pages are viewed by the Service Users’ browsers or may result in the loss of access to certain functions of the TP website.
- It is possible to disable the cookie function by means of an appropriate configuration of the web browser settings used by the User. Cookie settings vary depending on the web browser. For more information on deactivating cookies in your browser, visit the following websites:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95582
- TP reserves the right to periodically change the policy of cookie files. Website Users will be notified of the change by updating the policy date and by notification on the TP website.
- More information about cookies is available at: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/. This policy has been developed according to the formula provided there, to which IAB Polska has the copyright.